Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stall Stories

My spin on the famous six word story, generally attributed to Ernest Hemingway: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
As you will soon see the micro-stories I came up with aren't strictly six-words; some are five-words and others are seven. This short length makes them perfect for sharing in public spaces. Even the busiest person can pause for twenty seconds to read a short sentence scrawled on a scrap of paper.



Here is what I have come up with:
Please enjoy.





After failure, the valedictorian committed suicide. 








                                     The blanket caught fire, then the house. 








There were aliens; we killed them. 







                  Explosion, no survivors; goodbye Earth. 




I saved your live with a kiss. 








                                                    Knitting is hard; I poked-out my eye. 








The dress was still too small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?