Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tardy! Excused?

To date I have not distributed my "litterings." 
This is bad.
Because I broke a promise, and because of that no one (new) has read my work.

Allow me to excuse myself:
Weather did not permit distribution on 02/23. 
The next weekend I was ill.
The next weekend I had to work.
The next weekend I was flooded with school work (we all know how that goes). 
Then came Spring Break (which was amazing--and in full disclosure I planned to distribute in my hometown, then...uh....forgot). 
So now I hope to distribute the first batch of my work 03/30 or 03/31--a month late. 

Thems the beats.

I leave you with this ounce of wisdom from Douglas Adams:
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?